Saturday, August 15th looks really beautiful (79F and partly sunny!) and I'll be offering my first live outdoor class here in West Chesterfield, 10-11:15am.
This class will be a leisurely 75 minutes, starting with gentle warm ups and pranayama. It will be a beginners yoga class based on the classical sequence of Ashtanga yoga - occasionally rigorous, but not overly so, offering only a few vinyasas and some longer stays in postures. There'll be a nice long rest at the end of class, amongst the whispering white pines, with the sound of birds and the babbling Bronson Brook nearby.
The outdoor area where we will be practicing is over 2500 square feet, so there will be plenty of space for social distancing guidelines.
This class requires pre-registration, with a maximum of 15 students.
REGISTER HERE VIA CALENDLY!
Cost: $10 cash
or Venmo @Michelle-Ryan-57
- Pre registration required.
- Bring your own mat and any props.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Mats must be distanced at least 10 feet apart
- Please wear a mask until you are seated on your own mat.
- There are no bathroom facilities (you may use the great outdoors in a discrete place for #1 only - or simply plan accordingly!)
- Self screen at home and do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID19